Lisa's ART space

Lisa's ART space filled with my thoughts on running a home business and a family and the occassional snippett of deep thoughts and creative outs.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

a New Year 2005

Well the New Year has come. My family and I seemed to start on a down note. Our two girls, and then both of us got conjunctivis. All on eye meds for 7 days,... but stuff happens. I can remember getting ear infections on holidays and weekends as a kid, though my ears turned out fine. When we felt better we did eventually go out for an asian meal. The girls enjoyed themselves.
I spend some time updating my website. I added a "customers comments" page, and a link to my Cafepress store. I just joined Cafepress.com. I uploaded a few images and created a few new products. I'm excited about having a variety of items. I have also added a FAQ page through Bravenet.com. Customers can search for info or send me a question.
I'm hoping this year will be better. This past year my business has needed a boost.
Perservere, Persevere.

Take care

1 Comments:

Blogger BirdingMom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, nice to "meet" another birdwatcher! Keep the faith with your store ... you do beautiful work.
Couldn't help but notice your "location" ... Every summer we vacation at Burlingame State Park in Westerly RI! We love it there!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. .