Lisa's ART space

Lisa's ART space filled with my thoughts on running a home business and a family and the occassional snippett of deep thoughts and creative outs.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Celebrate Spring at the Spring Fling

Celebrate Spring at the Spring Fling

The trees are budding,
the flowers are blooming
What better way to celebrate
than by giving your business a tuning

Networking is one of the Best tools for tilling your business.

Come network.
Come to receive great advice from a great speaker
Come for fun and great prizes.

Come one and all to the WINning sisters Spring Fling

"I had so much fun. I met some great people. We each shared our businesses with each other. Their was great advice shared. I learned a lot.
By the end I couldn't wait for the next one."

by Lisa Guarino



Mark your calendar

May 19th, 5pm -10pm

at WINningSister.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Marks said...

This is going to be one of THE BEST events of the spring season! I can't wait to attend and I am on the planning committee so I know how great it will be.

Ginger

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

. .